Courses are individually priced and include VAT. Please be aware that numbers are limited and courses do get booked up early, so to avoid disappointment do not delay in making your reservation. To reserve your place on any course please either phone 01603 626402 or book online.
To ensure you get the very best out of your time with us, please read the following guidelines:
• Payment will be required at the time of booking by credit/debit card or cheque.
• If a gift voucher is being redeemed, the voucher number must be given at the time of booking and presented at the start of the class. Failure to do so will result in the cost of the class being charged for.
• Students must be over 17 years of age unless otherwise stated in the course details.
• When booking a place, please notify us of any food intolerances or allergies we need to be aware of when preparing your lunch or supper. Unfortunately, we are not able to adapt the course content to suit particular dietary tastes.
• If you have a medical condition that might affect your ability to take part or follow instructions, it’s really important that you let us know at the time of booking – during your course you may be on your feet for long periods.
• For your safety, we ask you to always follow your course tutor’s instructions. A kitchen environment inevitably involves heat and sharp utensils, so it’s important everyone conducts themselves and dresses appropriately. We recommend wearing a long-sleeved top and sensible footwear.
• Please note that smoking is not permitted on-site.
• Protecting the health and safety of all our staff and customers always comes first. That’s why we reserve the right to decline a booking or to ask a customer to leave a course, without reimbursement of the course fee, if we believe there may be an unacceptable risk to their health or safety or to that of our other customers and tutors.
Kate Housden, who deals with the day-to-day running of the Cookery School, will be pleased to take your booking or help with any queries. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3.30pm.